Stay the $ame - J Stepp Stay the $ame - J Stepp

Back too roots music, strong words and great drama, even the beat is so good

Jstep1990 responds:

Thank you Dealazer, I think telling stories is what hip hop's all about!

First Strike First Strike

Could been an new Terminator Theme. What you need to focus on is to put good things in the start, don't put them at the end, it took long time to listen to the piano, but it could probably be good with some features of drumbells or other stuff that made Terminator Theme so popular, it can also be done with this track too, certainly, when it is at this point.

SoundSpectre responds:

Thank you for your feedback, i think you are right more elements could have been used, thanks :) and the terminator theme by brad fiedel is what inspired me to produce music, and still it inspires me :)

Bass mansion Bass mansion

Well done track, but what is less good is the bass features of this track, kindly work on the low tones alot more to enhance it with more deeper working basses. As overall I liked the difference of sounds what made me go from 3.5 stars too 4 stars was the good synth you put on 1:40 it was that one that gave it a spark.

Inundated Inundated

Well done atmosphere, great for some film producers ;)

[Beat] Climb [Beat] Climb

Another cool Quick Beat yes, but why quick?

No need for keyboard if you got the skills and probably FL Studio, then everything is real possible to do without a keyboard, but you got the skills man here to, keep it up producing ;) Make more music cause you would do it greatly in the near future, I promis you that, if you just work, and you'll see much good stuff come to you, as fame and prosperity arise around you, cause only music can save your soul, as it is today...

Ye and do often finish of with your beat to thi end, cause you will see it is possible, and also don't be lazy, cause it is music you wanna produce???

and to be a great music producer?

G30 responds:

Thanks man, ya know Im feelin the piano roll a lot more than the keyboard. Yea man I gotta produce. I gotta get down the theory and all that. I just write this from pure me, no studies or anythin. I gotta refine this stuff. I agree music one of the saviors, an escape. Yea thats a dream, of course, gotta be the best at what i do! 'preciate the feedback

[Beat] Dreamz [Beat] Dreamz

WOW

Finaly someone makes trancy beats, yes this is something good, yes of course,
to inform you that I do also produce trancy beats, check out www.soundclick.com/DealazerBeats ...

Yes to this beat, you should do fix the bass and the drums a little bit, they are squeqing my speakers, so on you have a nice concept here... starting to produce something people don't produce so much of, and this beat will surely be used.. one day, That is true, but you have to finish of this track so it will be finito complete.. Would be nice to have you on msn, so send me an email at patderda@yahoo.no and I will provide you with my msn... and my experience with mastering would be there for you, if you just want ;)

Peace and :: RESPECT :: DEALAZER :::

G30 responds:

Ahh I added you on myspace, Yea im not a regular with trance beats, but Im interested in the genre. Yea I will add a little mroe on it. Ofcourse Man!!! I checked out your beats and your ahead of me on a lot of stuff, so i got a lotta questions! Ill shoot you an email. Appreciate the feedback bro!

!/Dj Arch - Euphorya\! !/Dj Arch - Euphorya\!

A good euphoric track indeed

Yes I did like the track, but somehow the choice of instruments were not my best effort to feel the tune, yes but you've made it real hard producing your tune, cause it has much of what it needs, I hear you use Nexus, maybe I'm wrong,, but anyway some instruments cant be changed so, you have to do something with the illusion to produce,, ye and this track is a good hard work of yours :)

Blizzaine responds:

Toxic III

For all the synths in this song.

!/Dj Arch - Neon Purple\! !/Dj Arch - Neon Purple\!

Great Tune

Great but I've heard something like the synths from blank & jones hehe, maybe you got it from there but anyway that's cool for me, cause the tune is so great it deserves a good synthline :) keep up the good work for more production :) and don't get pissed of of me, cause I'm just complaining... hehe

Blizzaine responds:

Hmm never heard of them, so im pretty certain i didnt get any ideas from them :)

Thanks for the review!